Welcome to the North Dakota Dental Association!
Welcome to the North Dakota Dental Association (NDDA). Established in 1889, the NDDA is a constituent organization chartered by the American Dental Association that is organized into 5 component districts. We represent over 87% of the dentists in North Dakota. Our members adhere to high ethical standards and follow a code of professional conduct.
Mission Statement: "The North Dakota Dental Association is a leading advocate of oral health, promoting education and service to its members and the public"
NDDA New Endorsed Partners
DCI Credit Services, Inc.
NDDA’s newest endorsed partner: DCI Credit Services, Inc. is a North Dakota based collection agency. DCI offers a pre-collect rate of 5%, regular collect rate of 22% and Advanced/Legal collection rate of 33% to NDDA members. DCI will provide, free of charge, in-house accounts receivable training and strategies to NDDA member office staff. DCI’s recent technology enhancements have been developed through a partnership with the DAKCS software company and the Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions Group. This partnership has allowed DCI to increase recovery rates by 15% or more, which exceeds that National/Regional average. This means a higher rate of recovery at a lower negotiated service cost to NDDA members. We highly encourage you to see what DCI Credit Services, Inc. can do for you. Email their client care/sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them by phone at 701-483-9111.
NDDA member benefits include DCI’s discounted rates as follows:
• Pre-collection rate of 5 percent NDDA Non-Member Rate: (8 percent)
• Regular collection rate of 22 percent NDDA Non-Member Rate: (28 percent)
• Advanced/legal rate of 33 percent. NDDA Non-Member Rate: (45 percent)
• DCI covers all legal costs
• Free of charge in-house accounts receivable training
For additional information visit DCI Credit Services, Inc. website at https://www.dcicredit.com/.
NDDA is proud to introduce another great endorsement – the Best Card Team for credit card processing! Best Card has been educating dentists and providing relief from the fees associated with processing credit cards since 2008 and is now endorsed my more than 30 dental/medical association and offers thousands of dentists great personalized customer service as well as extremely competitive rates. The average dental practice is saving $3,256 per year with Best Card, 24% savings! You will receive a $5 Amazon Card just for allowing them to perform a detailed, no-obligation cost comparison.
With Best Card, you’ll get:
• Consistent, low rates and no hidden fees.
• Unbeatable customer service.
• EMV chip & contractless terminals with one to two-year warranty starting at $279 (after NDDA member one-time $100 discount on EMV equipment).
• Online Systems available
Set up recurring payments and /or web payment options
Take payments at your computer, tablet and /or smartphone
AutoPost available for most popular dental software
• $0 setup fees for terminals and low setup fees for online systems.
• Next-day funding if your batch is closed by 6pm Central. One deposit and one statement for all cards accepted (MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express).
Fax or email a recent statement to 866-717-7247 / Compare@BestCardTeam.com. You’ll receive a detailed no-obligation savings analysis and a $5 Amazon gift card just for checking. You can also visit them at https://www.bestcardteam.com/nd/.
NDDA’s newest endorsed partner: PCIHIPAA, an industry leader in cyber security and compliance resolves to protect members from the onslaught of ransomware attacks, HIPAA violations, and data breaches impacting dentists across the United States. The pandemic has emboldened cyber criminals’ attacks on healthcare providers, while creating the greatest occupational risks in our lifetime. PCIHIPAA will provide North Dakota Dental Association members a complete compliance resource through its OfficeSafe portal that covers PCI, HIPAA, and OSHA. PCIHIPAA’s OfficeSafe 360 Compliance Program provides a number of key features that will allow busy and growing dental practices to easily conform to regulations.
The OfficeSafe Compliance Program includes:
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures - a guided navigation to easily create, update, and record your HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- OSHA Exposure Plans for Blood Borne Pathogens, Hazard Communication, COVID-19 and Respiratory Protection
- Online CME Accredited Employee Training - comprehensive training options for staff to provide insight into latest HIPAA & OSHA Regulations
- $500,000 PCI and HIPAA Data Breach, Non-Compliance, Privacy, Network Security and Ransom Insurance Coverage
- Annual OSHA Audit Guarantee up to $25,000
- OfficeSafe ID: Identity Restoration for dentists and their families
- Safety Data Sheet Database (SDS)
- Annual PCI Compliance and Certification (Annual SAQ / Quarterly IP Scans)
For more information contact Zack Rosenfeld at email@example.com or by phone at 310-508-2354