HEALTH & WELLNESS
If you or a loved one are suffering from alcohol addiction, please contact Alcoholics Anonymous (alcoholicsanonymous.com). This resource center offers a 24/7 confidential helpline (800-839-1686), as well as an extensive list of local AA meetings in every state. Phone counselors can help identify treatment programs and resources matched to the help you need. Here is our resource guide for AA help in your state: https://alcoholicsanonymous.com/aa-meetings/north-dakota/
If you are struggling with a mental illness or substance abuse disorder, please contact the ND Professional Health Assocation at 701-751-5090 or by email at email@example.com. Inquiries are confidential.
OPIOID EDUCATION AND RESOURCES
ADA CE ONLINE
2022 RESILIENCE WEBINAR SERIES:
NEW DENTIST NEWS
ADA COLLABORATION WITH HOPE FOR THE DAY:
ERGONOMICS VIDEOS LED BY DR. BETHANY VALACHI, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS
Council on Ethics, Bylaws and Judicial Affairs (CEBJA)
Join us as we interview the authors of our popular Ethical Moment articles to discuss ethical issues that arise in dentistry.
Discussing everything from molars to Medicaid, bicuspids to bipartisanship, and canines to the campaign trail, Tooth Talk covers the most important dental news in Washington, D.C. and around the country.
ADA’s Dental Sound Bites (coming soon)
ADA podcast created for dentists, by dentists. Join our hosts, representing different paths in their careers, for real talk on dentistry’s daily wins and sticky situations.
ADA MEMBER ADVANTAGE
- Get free, unlimited access to over 20,000 on-demand audio and video workouts including strength, cardio, stretching, meditation and more
- Receive a 15% discount on credit packages that can be applied to in-person classes at top studios and gyms across the country
- Credits can also be used for wellness experiences including massages, facials, manicures and more
- To get started, visit ADA.org/ClassPass and sign up using Company Code: ADA2021
ADA SUPPORT FOR DISABLED DENTISTS
Career options and resources for where to go for help if a dentist experiences a disability.
ADA SUCCESS PROGRAM
Exclusive program from the ADA’s Office of Student Affairs to enhance the dental school experience with on- demand, expert speaking engagements.
- Ask Me Anything* - Custom panel of new and established dentists answering your questions. (*Wellness topic coming soon)
Additional resources from outside the ADA