Job Opportunities - Office Staff
Full-time Business Administrator - Bismarck
Full-time business administrator/patient care coordinator/billing and insurance specialist needed for our dental practice. Seeking a self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and reliable individual who is able to work independently, multi-task, and provide quality customer service care. Computer and bookkeeping skills required. Business background ideal. Experience in the dental field would be preferred but not necessary.
Please bring resume or mail to Bismarck Family Dental, 115 W Century Ave Suite C, Bismarck, ND 58503 or email resume to email@example.com. Applications will be kept confidential.
Front Desk Dental Receptionist - Bismarck/Mandan
We are looking for a reliable Front Desk Receptionist for our dental office in Bismarck. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing, multitasking, and working with little supervision in a fast pace practice. S/he will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mails, letters)
- Schedule appointments for patients via Dental software
- Verify insurance benefits
- Present treatment plans
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Clinic Manager - Bismarck/Mandan
We are looking for a highly qualified dental clinic manager that is located in the Bismarck/Mandan area! We have a fast pace practice that needs someone that is great with communication, multitasking, and working within a team. Experience is a must! Please send your resume to Resume@MyNewDentalJob.com