Dental Office Receptionist - Bismarck, ND
Bridging the Dental Gap is searching for a highly motivated, compassionate receptionist to join our team. Responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the receptionist area of a fast-paced, demanding dental clinic including: greeting and scheduling of patients, accounts receivable, maintaining appearance and order of dental office, presentation of financial treatment plan options, and recall system.
- High school diploma
- Two years office experience desired, dental experience a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with patients, dentists, other staff members and community
- Effective communicate skills with patients and staff
- Team player
- Customer service or patient relations experience
- Ability to take initiative and adapt to changes
- Maintain confidentiality
We offer competitive pay and benefits for this full-time position.
Please contact us at (701) 221-0518 for additional information or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.