Job Opportunities - Office Staff
Front Office/Accounts Receivable Clerk - Bismarck
A dynamic Bismarck dental office is searching for a full-time Front Office/Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our amazing team. If you are a self-starter with exceptional multi-tasking abilities who takes pride in getting things done, we want you! Experience required and knowledge of Dentrix is a must. Benefits include: competitive pay, vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, 401k, health insurance and more.
- Register patients, verify current patient information, and verify insurance with various insurance groups.
- Answer telephone, make appointments and explain charges to patients in a courteous, friendly and accurate manner.
- Discuss pricing for treatment plans with the patient. Inform patient of payment policies.
- Knowledge of dental billing, bookkeeping and accounting practices.
- Very good understanding of insurance billing and following up on claims.
- Well organized, diligent and good communication and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with patients, staff and insurance carriers.
- Should be a quick learner, personable, friendly and a team player.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
We invite you to call us at (701) 223-8870 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Full-time Front Office/Patient Care Coordinator - Bismarck
Our growing North Bismarck office is actively looking for a full-time Front Office/Patient Coordinator to join our dental team! Our staff at Bismarck Dentistry is seeking a kind, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, and reliable individual who has experience with Dentrix software, is comfortable with patient collections, billing insurance and has excellent interpersonal skills. Experience required and knowledge of Dentirx is a must. Applicants need to be a team player with a positive attitude. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We invite you to view our website at www.dentistrybismarck.com/ and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand Forks Dental Office Positions Available!
Positive, energetic team member wanted for a full-time position in growing private practice. Previous dental or administrative experience preferred. Highly competitive wage with benefits offered.
Office manager and receptionist position available.
For more information, please email resume or questions to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Full-Time Office Position in Grand Forks
Full-Time Position available for a highly motivated person who loves working with people. We are looking for a dependable, organized person to join our exceptional team! Computer skills and the ability to learn a new dental software are required. Previous experience preferred. Contact Kim at (701) 772-0171
Patient Care Coordinator
If you are looking for a state of the art office in Dickinson, ND that provides innovative dentistry, consider us. Positive attitude, multi-tasker, problem solver wanted. Must have good communications skills, ability to learn dental software and love social media. Please contact Dr. April at (701) 260-1785.
To be the main check in/greeter person in the practice. This person also is the main contact to take new patient phone calls, coordinate the new patient appointment and perform the new patient interview with patients. Additional responsibilities are to maintain the hygiene schedule flow including scheduling all hygiene patients when appropriate, following up on all overdue hygiene patients and maintaining trackers for hygiene, SRP patients and new patients to report on and identify trends in the practice. The patient care coordinator is the first person designated to answer the phone and is the person designated to retrieve messages from the recorder or answering service in preparation for the AM huddle.