Job Opportunities - Dental Hygienist
Dental Hygienist - Jamestown, ND
Downtown Dental in Jamestown, ND, is looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist with a current ND License. This can be a full time or part time position. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, is excited to be part of a thriving practice, and is enthusiastic about their role in maximizing patients’ oral health. The best candidate is accountable, thorough, and motivated to succeed. He or she is a stickler for being on time and loves what they do. Excellent pay, 401k, paid vacation/holidays, and health, vision, and dental benefits. Fully digital/paperless.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Downtown Dental, 815 1st Ave South, Jamestown, ND 58401.
Dental Hygienist - Watford City, ND
Join our team! Legendary Smiles is an expanding dental office located in the growing community of Watford City, ND.
Legendary Smiles is a two-doctor, family-orientated practice. We are seeking a hygienist who embraces teamwork and strives for outstanding patient care.
We truly care for our staff's personal and professional goals and do our best to help them achieve a comfortable work/life balance. We offer a competitive wage and have a healthy benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits include but are not limited to health insurance, 401(K) match, a production-based bonus program, and company-provided CE.
- Candidates must be registered dental hygienists in the state of North Dakota. We will consider hiring qualified applicants on as a dental assistant or front office scheduler prior to receiving North Dakota licensing.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
If you think our office would be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to contact Chelsea at (701) 652-5767 or email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Dental Hygienist - Grand Forks, ND
We are EXPANDING our Team!
We believe the mouth is an integral part of full body wellness, and we know the dental hygienist plays a crucial and proactive role in this. We aim to empower our hygienists to be the healthcare providers we know they are. We provide our hygienists with the tools and training to allow them to thrive, not just survive! If you're a health-centered provider, with the desire to grow your career and help to grow our practice, we look forward to meeting you.
We are a private practice with two doctors in a modern facility and have a wonderful and supportive team. We believe in the Mouth-Body Connection. We consider ourselves progressive and have the latest technologies to serve our patients at the highest level. We use microscopes to evaluate patient’s biofilm to help them achieve ultimate oral health. Our goal is to create long lasting, value driven relationships with our patients. Our ideal candidate has a passion for dentistry, desire to grow and learn, willingness to co-create customized treatment plans to improve the oral and overall wellness of our patients.
* One full paid week off around Fourth of July holiday
* One full paid week off over Christmas holiday
* Summer hours- During the summer we end clinic at noon on Thursdays, however, we pay employees their full regular work day.
* Dental benefit for employee and immediate family
* We contribute 3% into our employee's 401k accounts. In addition, there is an opportunity for profit sharing depending on the annual success of the business
* Opportunity to join our health medical insurance plan. We pay half of your insurance premium.
* Opportunity for ongoing learning- we enjoy attending continuing education events
* We pay for uniforms
Happy workplace culture! Jump on our 1101 Dental Facebook and Instagram page to check out all of the fun. We enjoy one another and have excellent teamwork. We can’t wait to meet you. (:
Please send your resumes to: Hello@1101dental.com by clicking the "Apply Now" button
Dental Hygienist - Hazen, ND
General dental practice in Hazen ND has changed ownership and is looking to add both part-time and full-time Hygienists. Full benefits for full-time including health insurance, retirement, and 3 weeks PTO. Up to $42/hr.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-748-2730
Dental Hygienist - Grand Forks, ND
Hygienists, do you enjoy helping patients manage their oral health while being part of a fantastic team? Dakota Dental Associates is looking to add a full time (32 hours or more) and part time dental hygienist (less than 32 hours).
Our clinic offers:
- Flexible hours Monday through Friday, Fridays being optional
- Excellent starting wage based on experience
- Impressive benefits including $6,000 sign on bonus, paid time off, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays, dental benefits, health insurance, health savings account, continuing education reimbursement, uniform allowance, relocation assistance, and more
- Other advantages as expressed by our current hygiene team include: “having a full-time sterilization tech to help with instrument turnover,” “a dedicated hygiene coordinator to help with scheduling and coding questions,” “user-friendly Eaglesoft software,” and “a great hygiene team that helps each other out.”
Applicants need to be licensed in the state of North Dakota.
Please drop off your resume at Dakota Dental Associates, 4000 17th Ave. South, Grand Forks, ND 58201 or email to Miranda at email@example.com .