Certified or Registered Dental Assistant - Bismarck, ND
Attention all Certified or Registered Dental Assistants in Bismarck, ND! Sunshine Family Dentistry is seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our team!
At our state-of-the-art dental practice, we are committed to providing the highest quality care to our patients. As a dental assistant, you will work alongside our dental team to provide exceptional patient care in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Assist the dentist during procedures and communicate procedures to patients
- Take dental x-rays
- Prepare treatment rooms for procedures and practice proper infection control
- Educate patients on oral healthcare and hygiene
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Schedule appointments and manage patient flow
- Work with dental technologies such as digital photography, digital scanning, CEREC, and 3D printing
- Registered dental assistant, certified dental assistant but willing to on-the-job train the right candidate
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills
- Bubbly personality with a professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures, and instruments
- Proficient in taking dental x-rays and dental photography
- Comfortable using dental software and technology
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Benefits of working with us:
4 day workweek with Friday half day and Mondays off!
Paid Time Off
CE allowance to foster professional growth
401(k) with profit sharing
Technology and education driven practice
Inclusive team environment and positive work culture
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic dental assistant looking to join a dynamic team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to:firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
Dental Assistant - Dickinson, ND
Sticka Dental Clinic is located in Dickinson, ND. We are currently looking for a full time dental assistant. Must have an active license. Clinic hours are Monday thru Thursday, 7am - 4pm with an hour lunch.
Benefits include: 7 paid holidays, PTO (amount depends on employment time), free dental for you and your family, 401K with match, uniform and CE paid, very flexible with vacation time off. Starting hourly pay depends on experience.
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com or drop your resume off at the clinic. We are located at 239 14th St W, Dickinson, ND 58601.